No School Due To Covid-19- 3/22/20

This week we have been out of school! sounds nice but we had quite a bit of homework. But on the other hand, we didn’t have to wake up early! We had homework in almost every class. A lot of it wasn’t due until Friday or Sunday though. That was the only thing keeping my sanity in check. These last couple of days I think that I’ve lost my motivation to do anything. Working on homework most of the day every day is a little boring. Some of the homework was fun though.

Image result for lots of homework

Shane assigned an at-home experiment. It was making no-bake cookies and answering questions about the scientific side of baking. It was very fun making these cookies! I got the ingredients out and started making it. Then while I was stirring the mixture on the stove my mom did the other parts of the recipe. Like measuring the peanut butter and oats. When the mixture on the stove started to boil, I was very surprised. I didn’t know that sugar, milk, cocoa, salt, and butter could boil!

1. I wonder if we had more zoom classes and less homework, would it be better?
  2. How many times could I make these cookies before running out of the ingredients at my house?
  3. Where did Shane find this recipe? Or did she make it herself?